

Spring soccer season is in full swing! Now that Stuart's in his 5th year of coaching we've got preparing for the games down to a science...if only the kids can keep track of those brightly colored socks! With tighter schedules we decided to put Ethan and Kiana on the same team this season see how Kiana (5) does. She's holding her own out there with the 7-8 year old's. It's so much fun to watch them at the first scrimmage come up with a team name - they get SUPER excited, it's a major big deal! - and they were thrilled with the Golden Eagles. That's where (hee hee) MY fun started because I always "forget"; I'm yelling,"Go Twinkie Cakes!", "Yeah Krispy Kreme's!", "Way to go Honey Bears!" and anything else yellow. Stuart calls them the "Butter Crisco's" in the team huddle which brings a round of silly giggles with the high-five's..drives Ethan BONKERS - I know he secretly likes it! Oh-so-much-fun! Grandma and Grandpa Pippin were in town from Portland for the week to catch the action.