template design

10.18.2008

Morning @ Murray Park






Kiana wrote on the whiteboard,"no more Famely Pictrs!!!!! I HATE FAMELY PICTRS!!!!!". If that gives you any indication of how excited the kids were for a morning of picture-taking...and while we were there came the,"I'm tired of smiling. My mouth hurts 'cuz I'm smiling so much!" Wah wah wah. When I stop to think how fast the kids are growing - Ethan's halfway to driving age! - I just want to curl up under crisp, clean sheets and cry so I've decided it's best not to think. The morning at Murray Park was a nice one for picture taking and there was an old car show setting up as we finished. They had some sa-weet rides there!

Big sigh...good thing to know you always know where you stand with Kiana. She'll tell ya straight up.

4 comments:

  1. Tawna, these are awesome!!! Did you just set up your camera for that first one, you did such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing a picture of one of your brothers does it to me every time!

    I've a big lump in my throat and I start tearing up!

    I love your family!

    And your little ones are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to see you the other night. Your family is wonderful. Tell Miss Kiana that she may hate those pictures but she looks darn cute! What a little poser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet your kids get their good looks from their las vegas auntie, huh?

    ReplyDelete