template design

8.24.2009

U.F.E.

Stuart and I hadn't been home for 5 minutes and already Kiana's door was slammed shut. Stuart came upstairs while I was consoling a crying Maiya,"Kiana said,"That's 2 girls mom's made cry."" What?!?!? My heart. All I remember is Kiana jamming to Hannah Montana's CD and I thought I'd join in and bust a move - she didn't like it. Well, I knew that. Slam! At least Stu fessed up,"Kiana, I made Maiya cry." Mom always get blamed.

Brook and Ethan have a 'space-thingy' going on..."That's an Unidentified Flying Ethan!" I don't get it. They do. Ethan gets a math homework sheet each week in which he has to make up a story problem -- his subject of choice? Zingers. Every subject wants a zinger...27 Zingers, 9 people, how many Zingers does each person get?

The Zinger Troll is on the loose again at our house. Sunday morning, "Hey bud, we have to ask you a question." He took one look at the mostly empty box from the storage room, smiled, and kept heading downstairs. He never fessed up. "Yeah, I think you were framed. I was doing laundry and found 2 empty Ding Dong wrappers, and one plastic wrapper from some other treat. Do you think the Zinger Troll is trying to frame you?" "You know." We know one kid who loves Zingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment