template design

2.12.2010

Hide and Seek - or Hide and Sit

Game Night.
Kiana wanted to play Hide the Frankenstein; hide 3 plastic Frankenstein heads from a longago Halloween in the living room. She put an added twist on it tonight by adding a clip into one of the heads -- whoever found that particular one was "it". She was happy.

Next up, Maiya's choice of Hide and Seek. A few groans from the older kids, but I said we'd do a few rounds to keep mini-me #3 happy. Ethan started counting and she and I headed upstairs to stake out our place in our closet. And waited...

And waited...

And waited...

After awhile I opened the door and tiptoed to the stairs to see where Ethan was. And I guessed right. He had turned on the tv and was chillin' on the couch.

"Dude!"
"What?!"
"You're supposed to come looking for us. You know...Hide...and Seek...you're on the seeking end."

Then we heard Kiana holler,"But you haven't found ME yet!" She was still in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment