Wearing near-matching BYU shirts.
Season opener. Sold-out game.
With his head sporting a "Y" on the top.
With his head sporting a "Y" on the top.
He hooked us up with ice cold drinks and yummy frozen Lemonade. Sorta like a date. Sorta kinda. He's getting the drinks, I'm keeping the other chicks eye's off my man.
As we were leaving the stadium with thousands of other fans,
As we were leaving the stadium with thousands of other fans,
he looked up at me and smiled, "Thank you, mom."
No, thank you, buddy.
(Gosh, I love this kid!)
Driving home I asked, "So, what was the best part of the game?"
"That we won."
Considering it was the season opener vs. the UW Huskies, my heart was in the game a little on both sides.
Too bad I couldn't fit in their band luggage for a cheap, quick ride North.
xo.jpg)
No, thank you, buddy.
(Gosh, I love this kid!)
Driving home I asked, "So, what was the best part of the game?"
"That we won."
Considering it was the season opener vs. the UW Huskies, my heart was in the game a little on both sides.
Too bad I couldn't fit in their band luggage for a cheap, quick ride North.
xo
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment