template design

5.04.2008

Jared's


We were preparing to go to Aunt Bonita's house to celebrate Mother's Day dinner 1 week early. I was explaining to Kiana that today wasn't Mother's Day - it's next week - we were just going to celebrate one week early so that we could all be at home on Mother's Day. She was worried because she said she didn't have a present for me yet. She had been scooting around on Maiya's Radio Flyer and stopped abruptly, folded her arms, chin down, grouchy face on,"Hmphf, I wanted to get you a DIAMOND necklace at JARED'S!!!" WOW. I stooped down and put my arm around her, Stuart and I suppressing giggles, "Wow, that is really nice. A diamond necklace? You know I would be just as happy if you could draw a picture for me because you draw so pretty. I love diamond necklaces, but I love, love, love your pictures." Her lip stuck out. She shifted her folded arms. "I know. But I wanted to get you a diamond necklace at Jared's for Mother's Day."

Now if that doesn't make me feel like a million bucks. Darn advertisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment