11.14 Ethan: "Mom, when CAN we go to Seattle again? Hey, I just said that! Hey!!!!""Mom, can I work on my Christmas list?" Dude, the list is already ___ pages long! I just asked him how long it was: I'm not tellin' ya. You're gonna have to just look at it. This sucker is 11 typed pages, size 10 font, pretty much a listing of every item from the LEGO catalog. Ah, to dream like an 8-year old again.

11.13 Kiana: "Mom, I'M SORRY!" The Kiana Chronicles continue. Stuart's discovered a pattern: Kiana is the crankiest person ever on Thursday nights. It's held true for several weeks now and tonight was no different. We figure she's just plain tired. Her fights started at 5:30 p.m. and the straw broke when Ethan hit her with his book as he was trying to read in our bed - peacefully I might add - and she was getting a rise out of bugging him. Choice: she could read quietly or go to her room. Well, she kept making noises so off to her room. I'm sure all the neighbors could hear her scream. "Mom, my back hurts cuz I'm CRYING!"; "Mom, I'm SCARED!" 20 minutes later a very sad Kiana slowly opens the door. "Mom, I'm sorry". She makes the saddest faces.
11.14 Maiya: "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Off. Off." She's tugging at her clothes which means one thing."You get panties?" "A panty", and off she goes. It happens every day right when we get home. Those chubby legs are the cutest!

Today I am grateful to be a mom. It's got the best benefits ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment