This place is always amazingly decorated during the holidays! This year they had a Witch Hunt, like a treasure hunt, where you located which stores certain witches were by (on a bike, in a boat, red hat, etc.) and then redeem your sheet for a cookie at the yummy bakery. There's always a bunch of little kids walking around in their costumes getting their pictures taken. The 1st time we went, during the kids' Fall Break, they had one of their 'live' witches dancing around in front of a stage to Thriller, and all these kids and mom's dancing along with her. I could tell Ethan was in the mood to dance (mom's just know) but was too embarrassed to go up there with all the little kids. He's a funny kid. Good times, good times. I just found out they do elves for Christmas...Today I am grateful for yummy cookies!template design
11.12.2008
Witches @ Gardner Village
This place is always amazingly decorated during the holidays! This year they had a Witch Hunt, like a treasure hunt, where you located which stores certain witches were by (on a bike, in a boat, red hat, etc.) and then redeem your sheet for a cookie at the yummy bakery. There's always a bunch of little kids walking around in their costumes getting their pictures taken. The 1st time we went, during the kids' Fall Break, they had one of their 'live' witches dancing around in front of a stage to Thriller, and all these kids and mom's dancing along with her. I could tell Ethan was in the mood to dance (mom's just know) but was too embarrassed to go up there with all the little kids. He's a funny kid. Good times, good times. I just found out they do elves for Christmas...Today I am grateful for yummy cookies!
Posted by
Tawna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment