template design

2.10.2009

Happy Face




I earned some 'patience points'.

Harmon's grocery store held PTA Day and when we walked in to shop, one of Kiana's friends was there with a painted face. Her mom said we should hurry back because the line was long. Kiana was the last one to receive a number. 2 HOURS later...2, dos...we had a happy Kiana. The whole time she waited patiently - she felt pretty important to move along the "closed" sign behind her - she wanted a butterfly. Finally, when it was her turn to sit down in the chair across from the friendly clown she said she'd like a wolf.

I told her she better never say I didn't love her.
2 hours of waiting.
A bath 30 minutes later.
That smile...well worth the wait.

Today I am grateful for moments that make me remember.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a super mom! I don't think I would have been patient enough to do that. But I have to admit, she made a very cute wolf!

    ReplyDelete