template design

2.13.2009

Hottie Sub

I love kids. Especially mine. Thursdays are my early day and I went to do some things at Kiana's school in time to pick her up. I noticed several substitutes letting the kids out of classrooms in her hall when the bell rang. As we were walking down the hall I noticed she had a little spring in her step,"Mom, there was a substitute today and he was really cute." "Really?" I knew which one she was talking about, becuase he was kind of young. She looked up at me with these big eyes and shook her head,"Yeah, but I didn't kiss him." (Sudden internal scream on my part) "Wow! Well, I'm really glad you didn't kiss him!" "Yeah, but I saw him looking at me a few times today. I did." (AHHHH!) "Oh, Kiana." "Well, he was really cute."

She's 6.
And already checkin' out the hottie subs.
Anyone know the # for a good all-girls parochial school?

My neighbor is the PTA president at a school down the hill; she asked me to be one of the photographers for their Daddy-Daughter Dance held last night. I took Kiana. She was so beautiful and was very helpful with my camera gear and props. Being on my feet for so long I needed a foot massage; Maiya asked for "mommy feet" and happily put lotion on the a foot. Earlier she had requested, "Mom. Story. Itty Bitty Spider." She waited patiently on the couch - Kiana doing her piano lesson a few feet away - and we had the best time cuddled up together. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that is funny!!! I am dreading the day Kaitlee starts showing interest in boys. So far, not much but we'll see how long that lasts once she starts school.

    ReplyDelete