Tawna, For sure add us, I love catching up with the stories of your darling kids, and also reading your quotes, they put a little sunshine in my heart... They also give me my AAHH HAAA moments! It was great seeing you the other night. Love ya, Jenny scottybuckingham@yahoo.com
I sure do enjoy checking in on your family...how do kids grow so fast? You're a busy Mom. I remember when Annie would climb down the stairs every night after we thought they were all tucked in. She would say "I love you", before we could get after her for getting up. Then there were hugs and she would toddle back up the stair. Sweet memories. You'll look back on your blog thoughts fondly. Please add me too!
p.s. the Saturday morning cartoon thing is the EXACT same story for us-how can they be up so early for that but we have to drag them out of bed on school days and even worse on church mornings???
OK, I guess add us....teage and erin
ReplyDeleteTawna,
ReplyDeleteFor sure add us, I love catching up with the stories of your darling kids, and also reading your quotes, they put a little sunshine in my heart... They also give me my AAHH HAAA moments!
It was great seeing you the other night.
Love ya, Jenny
scottybuckingham@yahoo.com
you better add me to the list. i love looking at your nutty kids.
ReplyDeletepippinmelissa@gmail.com
Don't forget us!
ReplyDeleteisaacchristensenfamily@gmail.com
I sure do enjoy checking in on your family...how do kids grow so fast? You're a busy Mom. I remember when Annie would climb down the stairs every night after we thought they were all tucked in. She would say "I love you", before we could get after her for getting up. Then there were hugs and she would toddle back up the stair. Sweet memories. You'll look back on your blog thoughts fondly. Please add me too!
ReplyDeleteTell your bouncer to let me in!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Allison
p.s. the Saturday morning cartoon thing is the EXACT same story for us-how can they be up so early for that but we have to drag them out of bed on school days and even worse on church mornings???