template design

7.27.2009

First Day of School

First Day of School! First Day of School! Soooo....the kids are past Nemo's one-liner but it helped get them up and at-'em. The kids were so excited for school to start that they couldn't fall asleep last night! Tucked in at 9, Kiana was out on the prowl at 10:30/11:00,"I can't sleep unless someone is sleeping with me!" and then Ethan shows up 15 minutes later,"Uhhh, I can't sleep!" Stu gets Kiana. I get Ethan; he crosses the snoring line first. Maiya lulls us to sleep High School Musical,"I gotta go my own way..."
They sleep in. I can hardly believe I have both a 4th grader and a 2nd grader! Seems like I should still be picking up Ethan's Thomas trains and scrubbing Kiana's artistic drawings off the wall...and Maiya,"Mom, I go school." This can't be happening...they are growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment