Joy #1: Choir. One lucky mama got to stand next to a hottie while singing in the church choir for the Christmas Program. My initial thought that the much anticipated treat bucket was the enticer has been replaced with realizing Ethan actually likes to sing. He grabs his own music and pretty much ignores me during practice. But today he let me stand by him.
Joy #2: Humor. Driving home:
Kiana: Awwwwwwwe. Look at those cute little birds in the tree. (Animal lover)
Stu: I don't think those are birds, Kiana
Kiana: Well then what are they?
Stu: Black plastic sacks that have gotten stuck in the tree.
Kiana: Oh
Don't think Stuart and Ethan could let that go without 5 minutes of bantering.
Joy #3: 12 Years. One dozen. Happy Anniversary.
12 years??? AWESOME!!! Happy Anniversary guys!
ReplyDeleteHi Tawna, I haven't been able to get onto your blog for months. The last one I saw was "Kick in the Pant Weekend." I was so happy to get onto it today and have had such a good time getting all caught up! Wow, what an amazing journal and great pictures, and what a darling family! I love you.
ReplyDelete