I think Santa has one of the best jobs in the world.For a lot of reasons.
Today, we put 'Visit Santa' on the list and we were off!
Fashion Place Mall here we come!
"There he is! There he is!"
The little elf partitioned us off as we were next in line.
Holding little Maiya, I watched her eye Mr. C up, and down very carefully.
She turned my face to hers and whispered,"Is dat da weal Santa, owa fake Santa?"
I assured her that this was the REAL Santa.
All the little elves and Santa helpers were busy working and he wanted to come and visit some of the children.
We'll see if a "howsie and Bawbies" show up on the Big Day.
Yep, a real, live horse.
Today, we put 'Visit Santa' on the list and we were off!
Fashion Place Mall here we come!
"There he is! There he is!"
The little elf partitioned us off as we were next in line.
Holding little Maiya, I watched her eye Mr. C up, and down very carefully.
She turned my face to hers and whispered,"Is dat da weal Santa, owa fake Santa?"
I assured her that this was the REAL Santa.
All the little elves and Santa helpers were busy working and he wanted to come and visit some of the children.
We'll see if a "howsie and Bawbies" show up on the Big Day.
Yep, a real, live horse.
love your blog!! so cute!
ReplyDelete