template design

3.06.2013

Sorry

The first question Maiya asked today was, "Mom, since Gwandma's gone, now can we play Sowwy?" (Sorry, the game). One of the first stories Grandma shared when she arrived was how much she played the game Sorry with another grandchild who was visiting her last week from Michigan. Amidst laughter, she asked for a break. Amidst more laughter, we gave her that break. I think Maiya just likes to play Sorry because she won the last round we played. So, Sorry is added to the To-Do list today.

I asked the girls if they just wanted to stay home all day today. "YEEEEES!" Since Grandma got a break from Sorry, today Maiya took a little break from writing in her notebook, drawing in another notebook, and playing house...for some iPad Time. Sometimes I'm Sorry we have that little thing...I know they're not Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment