Kiana and A have been best buddies for a LONG time. At least a long time in elementary school years. They are both spunky, love fashion, doing makeovers, and I think they've single-handedly kept the fingernail polish business profitable. Even though we moved away from our old neighborhood nearly a year ago, they are still stuck like glue. Some friends are like that.
A has a little sister, K, which is perfect because it means that Maiya has someone to play with too...which is a VERY VERY good thing. So, we have Sister Sleepovers a lot. A usually packs 3 bags full of clothes, notebooks, a hundred different colors of nail polish...and last time...a yoga mat. Kiana even makes a schedule of Sleepover To-Do's and I love finding them afterwards if she hasn't trashed it by then.
I overheard Kiana and A's conversation and nearly burst out laughing ~
Friend: It really bugs me when other people are mean to my little sister. I mean, that's MY job! I'm the only one that's supposed to be mean to her!
Kiana: Yeah, haha that's my job too! We're good at that.
I checked my ears. Yep, I heard that right. I know that their sweet loves outweigh their evil deeds...and at the end of the day they these sisters are each other's best friends. Love that despite their over-the-top spunk, they do their jobs to LOVE their little sisters too ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment