template design
11.03.2013
Primary Hide-Out
I work with the children on Sundays at church in Primary. We arrive early and the girls help straighten chairs and set out the chair covers and rolls. Let's just say Maiya loves it 100x more than Kiana, because Kiana would rate it a big fat zero.
So, it didn't come as a surprise that when Primary started I didn't see a Kiana. I also didn't see her friend/our neighbor sitting with her class either. Hmmm. So I patrolled the hallways and both bathrooms in the building. No luck. I drove home thinking maybe in the rare event she snuck out to change clothes she'd be there. No luck. Checked the Primary rooms, again. Nope. A bit more agitated, I retracked my steps and started with the first bathroom, "Kiana?" I called out. I heard a familiar, slow, "Yes?" A sweet lady in the restroom smiled at me before leaving, obviously quickly aware of what was enfolding. My wild child and her friend were hiding out in the large baptism bathroom stall. I give them props for being smart. 30 minutes, they were good.
I thought I had her,"Seriously, you know you can't really get away with this when I'm actually in there." She smiled,"Hmmm...we didn't get caught last week!"
Posted by
Tawna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment