template design
4.24.2014
Cool Winnings
I'm telling ya...winning contests is WAAAAAY more fun than sittin' on the couch watching tv!
Kiana and Maiya both entered the Easter coloring contest at Smith's grocery store. And they both won! Kiana was an overall winner and won free premiere ice cream for a year! An added bonus to that is that SHE will have her very own ice cream and won't have to share it with Ethan...unless he asks. Nicely.
Maiya won the "Manager's Choice" award. I'll be honest, I'm wondering if the sweet note she wrote on the back of her entry had something to do with it, but by golly she was all smiles to win a free ice cream treat and her own package of Hershey's candy.
On top of winning, they got to have their picture taken with Manager Bruce. He is one of the most sincere, happiest guys I have ever met and I look forward to seeing him every time I shop at that Smith's. He didn't just hand the girls their envelopes and send them off with a "nice job", he praised their efforts and made them feel super special, telling Maiya that a lot of people looked at hers and knew she loved to color. Anyone who can make a child feel like a million bucks is a favorite in my book. Then, he said, "OK, let's go get a free donut!" Maiya had brought a friend along, so with excited smiles we all ventured over to their delicious bakery for a morning sugar-high. Kiana picked out her Ice Cream Treat #1: Cookies and Cream,"I need something soft for my teeth." On the way out, chipper Bruce was right there to ask what flavor she got and offer the two little girls each a cheerful yellow balloon.
Yep. THAT'S customer service way above the top!
So...cheers to the girls and their coooooolest winnings!
Posted by
Tawna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment