template design

1.23.2016

Day 4 Off Track: Girls Day

Quarter end, Kiana had today off from school too. 
Girls slept in.
Girls ate breakfast at McD's.
Girls ran errands with me. Maiya is an expert cart pusher.
Girls both got a little somethin'  each has wanted. Maiya was pleased as punch to get some 'exercise pants' and even giddy seeing the regular price was $30 and we paid $5.33. (On sale, then I had $10 off rewards. Score!)
Girls ran into Costco together to grab a hot dog and drink for Ethan at his school nearby. Good deed for the day - check!
Girls and I met up with Ethan for lunch at his school...but we think he was with friends because he was quick to leave. That's cool.
Girls had a leisure late afternoon: Kiana fell asleep on the couch so much so that she didn't wake up until she was supposed to be at Speed & Strength Training. Oops. Maiya always has friends to play with so she was off. Like the wind.
Girls both got in exercise: Kiana with soccer, and Maiya with jumproping, doing mountain climbers and push-ups.


Ethan came home from work and went right back out,"I'm off to D & D." Love those guys he gets to hang out with.
Kiana curled up on the couch under a blanket reading The Readers Digest. (I know, reading for fun!)
Maiya coerced Stuart to play Monopoly.
Stuart couldn't hold out any longer with the no-sugar deal and made a batch of cookies. So our sugar night was today...
Me? I was cleaning and sorting out a bunch of boxes from the flood with clothes in them. Kiana had 4 sizes in one box: from size 8 girls up to women medium...argh! Trash/charity/give to friends//keep some good ones for Maiya. 

If she ever grows...she's still a size 7. She's 9. I still wish she was 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment