template design

2.03.2018

Saturday Line-up

Maiya: Do I HAVE to go to Kiana's scrimmage today?
Me: I'll give you a choice. You can go to Kiana's scrimmage, or, you can go with Ethan to help set up for the Daddy-Daughter Dance.
Maiya: I'll go with Ethan.

Quick answer + a smile. Yippee!

The kids were great to clean up, Kiana got her music done, and the other two promised they'd be on time to help set up. Ethan needed volunteer hours and ended up getting a job offer out of it!

Thankfully, the weather is holding warmer than usual for this time of year which has allowed Kiana's team to practice outside on the weekends. Their scrimmage today was good practice for their upcoming college showcase coming up in a few weeks.

Maiya was in a limousine and Ethan was helping to finish up things on inside for the event tonight. Maiya went last year, and Stuart took her on a Daddy-Daughter date last night so they didn't attend this year, but she was super happy to help decorate and clean up after the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment