template design

9.18.2008

Happy Birthday, Sweethearts!

Today is both Kiana's and Stuart's birthdays. Donuts, McDonald's breakfast, orange juice - what could be a better way to start off the day? Besides my beautiful morning singing that is :) Kiana was so excited!!!

Last night Kiana had a huge sliver in her toe. It finally got to a point where she would let me use the tweezers to pull it out, but after soaking her toes in warm water for a little more she wouldn't let me. She's kind of drama naturally, so I'm not discounting it hurt. Stuart held her down on her tummy amidst her cries, "Mommy, be gentle! Be GENTLE!" Meanwhile, I'm trying to hold back cries because she's crying, and trying to get this sucker out. It was big and really deep. After using the nail clippers and tweezers for a few more minutes...wallah! Better? Better. I got to hold her little, muscular body on my lap and wonder aloud that she will only be 5 years old for 2 hours and 20 minutes more.

Oh, yeah. Stuart does get recognized a bit on his birthday too! New suit.

1 comment: