Home videos.
Last night we watched Kiana's Christmas program and then listened to the kids,"Hey, let's watch this one!" of Christmas Day, then, "Oh, wait! I wanna see Legoland."
Kiddie giggles are the best.
This morning I called home and talked to Stu and the kids enjoying a day off. Talking to Maiya is my highlight of the day; whenever someone is on the phone she says, "Talk. Talk" and wants to talk. Unless you want to deal with her sad face cry, you better let her say 'hi' and 'I love you. Bye Bye' or you're in t-r-o-u-b-l-e. Just now I got to talk to her and find out 'pretty dress' (she's wearing her twirling dress today) and laughed when she whispered "I love you. Bye bye!" several times. I don't know why she was whispering but it was hilarious. "You talk a daddy?," she asked, and handed the phone back. My baby is growing up...
Today I am grateful for home videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment