After a fabulous time with the Pippin's on the coast, the kids and I trekked up to Seattle to spend a week with the family; Stuart had to head back to Utah for classes. As always, we had a wonderful time being together. Four 2-year old's entertaining each other. Sunni with a week off. Ethan in Halo Heaven with his uncles and hysterical player names. Maiya insisted on being outside an entire ferry ride. Visits with friends I've known nearly half my life; we were sitting at Auntie Karen's house when I told Ethan, "Karen and I have been friends for a long time...since 1990...Wow! That's nearly 20 years!" Amazing. Time flies. Some things change - some things don't. Can't forget Veronica and her handy dandy duct tape.



We had our family pictures taken by a fabulous photographer at a deserted mill. Spectacular location. I'd be lying if I said when we are all together I'm still looking around...waiting for someone's raspy,"Hey sista!" to fill the air. The unspoken emptiness we all feel. I miss Jesse. Alot. Jesse may not be here for the rounds of hello and goodbye hugs - I miss that laugh...and so much more...but he's always with us. ATAF!
No comments:
Post a Comment