Maiya was, as usual, a bright ray of sunny smiles.While in the bathroom she knocked on the door,"Hey!"
"Who is it?"
"It's Maiya!"
"Maiya the..."
"Maiya da pwincess!"
"It's Maiya!"
"Maiya the..."
"Maiya da pwincess!"
She is a giggler.
"Do you see my fingews?!"
"Hey, there's 15 of them!"
"Nu-huh, dewe's only 10!"
"Nu-huh, dewe's only 10!"
10 pink fingernails sticking through under the door.
Unfortunately, her day went south.
Ear ache. That got 10x worse after we left the house.
Our early Valentine's Day can't-remember-the-last-time-w/o-kids dinner was cut short.
When you're checking on the kids and hear the saddest, "Moooooommmmy! I want you!"
It tugs pretty hard on the heartstrings.
When you're checking on the kids and hear the saddest, "Moooooommmmy! I want you!"
It tugs pretty hard on the heartstrings.
Sad face. Medicine. Hot bag on ear. Twisting and turning all night in our bed. Kicks. Moans.
6:30 am this morning she asks me for a movie and Despicable Me is our friend.
And she starts to sing her own lyrics to her own melody.
"Watching a movie, watching a movie. I'm gonna watch a movie. I'm watching a movie...."
She's back!
Gotta LOVE that little girl.
ReplyDelete