"I laugh. What else am I supposed to do?" ~ Sunni
Sunni was my to pick me up at the SeaTac airport at 8:00 a.m.
'20 minutes out' she texts.
I was still reading my book at 9:00 a.m.
I called to say, jokingly, she wasn't my favorite person of the day.
She said she was coasting into the airport...only she wasn't joking.
Someone ran out of gas around the corner.
So I hauled my carryon & a 44.9 pound suitcase filled with baby girl clothes (for neices) around the bend.
I smiled.
She laughed.
I waited in her car while she hailed a cab.
And ran through SeaTac with a gas can.
(Yep...that brown chick...my sister! We are so proud!)
9:57 a.m.
Keeping my older-sister comments on the inside.
So proud of myself.
Then off to UW-Tacoma for her last college exam at 10:30 a.m..
An official UW Husky GRAD was born today.
So proud of her.
Maybe the Graduation Fairy will get her a gas card.
No comments:
Post a Comment