Ethan has such an amazing group of guy friends! They're the smartest boys I know - how they packed so much smartness into one neighborhood, I don't know - cute, good, helpful, and more. All the characteristics you look to build in your son and hope for in the friends he hangs out with. Since he doesn't have a brother I'm sure glad he has good friends in his life journey. (In this pix, the 2 middle are brothers.) Oh, and most of his buddies are all tall!
The Scout troop headed out to _______ so sleep in some yurts. I hear they are like a hotel room all comfy and stuff. I'm so grateful our scout leaders have always made sure our boys are well fed, warm and taken care of on these trips. I remember my 3 brothers allllll heading out for something Scout related, it seemed like every other weekend or when one ended they were getting ready for the next excursion, and they did all these annual things (50-miler, snow caves, more hikes) and things in between. I hope my Ethan will someday look back on these days as good times. Until then, I hope he enjoys them! Love that kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment