Oh, my Maiya and her creative writing. It's so fun to look through her mountain of papers each day and read what she's written. She fills all the spaces and then some. I love it! Here's the latest prompt...
If I were principal for a day at Daybreak Elementary, I would....
have the school make better mac-n-cheese because I don't really like the mac-n-cheese. I would also want pizza from Little Ceasars (with the breadsticks) to replace the pizza we have now. I would also have kids learn about the difference of a fruit and veggies. I would let the kindergarten teachers have donuts on lunch breaks because the teachers have a lot of work to do in one day. Every class would get 15 min. of free time. All the kids would learn about the different countries. the slides on the playgrounds would be cool at all times because the slides are so hot and they can burn some kids. I would also get lockers installed. There would be a pool, a tennis court, and a soccer field. Pet Day would be every day so the kids could bring pets to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment