One of my dreams came true today.
I had the blessing of watching all three of my children play in a piano recital!
As we'e done annually since Kiana turned 8, we took part in a recital with all of sweet Leslie's students at our former church building for a night of accomplishment, friendship and treats. We went straight from Maiya's soccer competition tryouts, cleaned up and changed the girls in the bathrooms there. It was truly a magical night for me, as a mom, to watch my children practice for this night, and finally, to perform. I hope they find joy in their achivements.
Maiya: Tomorrow from the musical, Annie
Ethan: Here With You
Kiana: I Can Go the Distance
Ethan doesn't take lessons from Leslie, but when I asked if he could perform as part of our 'agreement' that he perform music to attend Itineris, her gentle demeanor is never one to say 'no'.
Cute Brook and Susie brought Damon along with a vase of beautiful roses for the occasion.
No comments:
Post a Comment