I've learned. My kids have communicated via English language and pen/paper that they only want bread from Dunford Bakery, so that's where I go each Monday. (Well, most Mondays.) Why Monday? Well, it's $.99 Bread Monday and I can get 6 loaves for $6 bucks! Most weeks it will last, other times...I didn't buy enough. Kiana pointed out,"Mom, that's like one loaf for each day." All I could do was nod in reply. I know!
Sometimes - like today - I also make the bakery run an "excuse" to snag Ethan during lunchtime to take him to the bakery or bring him some lunch to eat in the car. Today, he got both. I brought him lunch from Costco, took him to the bakery with me - where he asked for a donut for him & his friend N - and I took him back. I love doing that with my only son!
Today was Kiana's "Special Day" with GG Pippin. I checked her out right before lunch and we headed to Culver's to show GG some yummy burgers. They were not disappointed. #10 on the Yummy Scale and we were so good, we didn't even order shakes...which are delicious! It was so nice to see Kiana enjoy that time with her grandparents.
Game #1 in State Cup started out with lots of rain and a lightening delay. It was a wet start. USA played La Roca. Their club puts out amazing teams and today's game was fast. It was also a surprise ending: 4-0. Our W-I-N!
No comments:
Post a Comment