template design

7.29.2016

Priest Retreat

Ethan has had so many things to do, and has had so much fun this summer! I'm super excited for him! He attended our stake Priest Retreat for 16-17 year old boys and what an adventure! I dropped him off at the church at 9:00 AM, and before he got out of the car to join his friends he gave me a hug and kiss in the car. With limited summers before 'real life' sets in, I want to treasure each moment. Love!

I absolutely loved how the planners had a super-duper detailed schedule and packing list all-in-one invite! I - along with the boys - knew everything they were going to do. There was no question they were going to have an enjoyable time! Besides, they were staying at The Zermott Resort in Midway.


When he got home he shared what a fantastic time he had and how, because of a hotel mix-up, they were able to move into 'nicer' rooms. Hiking, devotionals, fast cart racing, floating the Provo River and Pizza Pie Cafe...what a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment